- Atlanta, GA
- Regular Full-Time
As an Account Executive (Marketing Events Coordinator), you be managing the process of planning and setting-up marketing events.
What does a great Account Executive do?
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients.
- This particular role will have a large focus on supporting the client’s job fairs and National Events. This includes working directly with the client to manage all event logistics, from initial request, to registration and shipping of event materials
- You will be responsible for organizing and maintaining client event inventory
- You will be responsible for providing status updates and reports related to all event activities
- You will work with the Account Director to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- You'll be responsible for working directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director. A great Account Executive - Events Coordinator also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- A great Account Executive - Events Coordinator has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- The Account Executive - Events Coordinator will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress towards client goals.
- The Account Executive - Events Coordinator will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
Requirements for Consideration
- Internship experience within marketing or advertising.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Experience with inventory management, shipping and/or logistics is a plus.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.