- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
We are redefining how companies position themselves as employers of choice by using digital tools to help them attract, engage and retain the best talent in the market. You’ll work with our product team along with our largest current and prospective clients to transform how they meet their needs and/or challenges, and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams.
As a Director, CRM Solutions, you will bring your CRM and technology knowledge and expertise, along with your proven success record to migrate and grow clients’ technology investments. You will be responsible for serving a subject matter expert and resource to the entire company; working with New Business, Digital Strategists, Product Development and all other applicable groups relating to CRM. This includes holding expert-level knowledge of the offering, marketplace, business goals and opportunities.
Responsible for success and delivery of the TalentBrew CRM offering. This includes:
- Serving as a TMP subject matter in CRM recruitment technology and its place in the overall value proposition on the TalentBrew ecosystem. This includes key CRM functionality, including but not limited to: Email Marketing, SMS, Event Marketing, Scheduling and more
- Assisting New Business and Account Development teams in pitches and RFP’s for CRM / overall platform business, including outlining the specific strategy based on the individual situation, creation of presentation slides and attendance in meetings as needed
- Deliver consolidated feedback from clients and industry landscape to the Product team for continual enhancements to the CRM offering and assisting in prioritization, scope explanation, etc..
- Serving as an internal knowledge holder on laws and regulations related to security and compliance, including OFCCP and GDPR
- Maintaining competitive intelligence and communications; staying abreast of industry offerings
- Assisting in development of sales and marketing plan to achieve goal annually
- Drive and grow CRM pipeline; responsible for weekly/monthly reporting
- Develop client case studies
- Work with Partnership team to identify and evaluate tech partners
- Transition wins to account service teams seamlessly
- Speaking engagements / webinars as appropriate
Requirements for Consideration:
- 3-5+ years of CRM experience (recruitment CRM or consumer CRM with marketing stack functionalities – including one or more of Email Marketing, CMS, 3rd party integrations, programmatic advertising, etc.)
- Knowledge of OFFCP, GDPR and other legal/compliance/security considerations related to CRM, data collection and marketing
- Understanding of international / multi-lingual implications to CRM product and strategy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences
- Experience performing end-user interviews, leading requirements gathering sessions
- Ability to work with business owners/stakeholders
- Naturally curious and inquisitive nature, and unrelenting desire to learn and master industry knowledge or product management skills
- Knowledge of web analytics and project management tools
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics and Social Analytics tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.