- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
As a QA Engineer, you will be involved in different aspects of our software development process; working closely with QA team members, software developers and business staff.
What does a great QA Engineer do?
- Working with business and development teams to ensure system standards and requirements are met
- Translating tickets into test cases, planning and performing functional, regression, integration, performance, smoke testing
- Conducting analysis of sites for structural and visual integrity, cross platform and browser verification to ensure responsiveness
- Reviewing, validating and reporting quality issues and defects
- Working on multiple tasks at a time and managing time and priorities effectively
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelors Degree
- A solid technical background with a focus on quality, testing strategy, and delivering high-quality results in a time-sensitive environment working with web-based products.
- 1-3 years experience in software and Web Application testing, exposure to manual and automated testing
- Familiarity with automation tools (Browserstack, GTMetrix, Colour Contrast Analyser)
- Great analytical skills and ability to learn new tools/technology/approaches.
- Strong experience with SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.