- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
As a Copywriter, you’ll collaborate in our no-ego, fast-paced environment to build brands and bring our software solutions to life – all for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll brainstorm big ideas and distill robust content and research into compelling headlines and copy – both long-form and short-form. Whether it’s websites, social, experiential, video or even new software concepts, you’ll change the way companies and candidates connect.
What does a great Copywriter do?
- Work with project managers, digital strategists, producers and account service team members to help define client challenges and goals and to develop strategic and creative solutions that meet those goals.
- In partnership with Art Directors and Creative Director, participate (and at times lead) creative concepting sessions in an effort to deliver industry-defining work across all media.
- Write solid, polished, compelling copy for all media
- Present concepts internally to CDs and account/sales teams and actively participate in client calls and meetings with an eye toward building and strengthening relationships.
- Conduct ongoing research to help formulate ideas and drive effective creative while staying ahead of best practices, trends and new innovations in design, content generation/development and technology.
- Possess an uncompromising commitment to dynamic, compelling and industry-defining creative
Requirements for consideration
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter
- BA degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Advertising or a related field).
- Previous agency is helpful but strong writing skills will overcome a lack of specific experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote/Powerpoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.