- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
The DevOps Release Engineer and Configuration Manager will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of information systems that support core organizational functions. You will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues. This is an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact on an organization.
What does a great Dev Ops Engineer do?
• Responsible for the deployment process
• Configures all builds and ensures they run on schedule and on a timely basis
• Troubleshoots all failed builds, involving the development teams where necessary
• Responsible for the execution of the process controls, ensuring that staff comply with process
• Manages the evaluation of Configuration Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organizations requirements
• Responsible for source control systems
• Responsible for automating server configurations across a distributed infrastructure
• Willingness to research and implement continuous improvements to processes and technologies used
• Manage VMware VCenter and Virtual Machines
• Participate in an On-Call rotation on a team of engineers
Requirements for consideration
• 3+ years experience in a DevOps role
• Experience with automated deployments/continuous integration/release engineering using Bamboo/Jenkins/Gitlab, etc.s
• Scripting experience in Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
• 3+ years Linux and Windows server administration experience
• Hands on experience working with Git, Perforce experience a plus
• Configuration Management tools such as Salt/Puppet/Chef/Ansible
• Working knowledge of Docker/Nomad/AWS/Terraform/Kubernetes
• Experience with firewalls, switches, and network security a plus
• Experience with Atlassian products a plus
• Experience with Load Balancers such as F5, Kemp, Netscaler
• Understanding of HTTP, SFTP, SNMP, SYSLOG, LDAP, TLS, and PGP/GPG is required
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.