- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for performing full cycle recruitment, developing creative strategies to effectively source talent, and working with hiring managers to identify top talent for TMP Worldwide. If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment and can roll up your sleeves to work hard, have fun, and get the job done please read on.
Why Join Us?
- You'll be able to pick the role you want to play in our organization. As a team, we are responsible for filling all vacant opportunities (local and remote) across all teams worldwide. We'll develop a strategy based on your strengths
- Entrepreneurial path of progression. Whether you consider yourself an artist, a scientist or something else,we'll find a way to leverage your strength
- Work in an environment where talent acquisition is a big deal. We are a talent acquisition technology company transforming recruitment through technical advancements like artificial intelligence and machine learning
About the job:
- Attract and source active and passive candidates in engineering or media
- Utilize data to drive recruitment activity
- Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
- Make any necessary improvements to the sourcing process
Requirements for consideration:
- You're the best tactical sourcer you know and you're looking for an environment that will give you an opportunity to grow
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Ideally, you have an excellent working knowledge of tools like hiretual, dataminr and zapinfo as well as a strong command of supplemental tools like findtime, yesware and other efficiency hacks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds
- You seek continual training/education to improve your ability to source
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.