- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Work on team responsible for managing and maintaining our Physical Server, Storage, and Network devices
- Manage network and routing changes
- Manage VMware vCenter and Backup of Virtual Machines
- Monitor Systems, Network connectivity, and Security
- Manage VPN Connections and Multi Factor Authentication
- Perform capacity planning of systems and network in the Data Center
- Evaluate current configuration and help plan future changes and improvements
- Maintain security posture, patching, updating firmware releases, and planning upgrades
- Participate in an On-Call rotation on a team of Engineers
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Stack Overflow page: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/tmp-worldwide
Requirements for consideration
- 4+ years as a Network Engineer
- 4+ years managing Cisco or Juniper networking devices
- 3+ years Linux server administration experience
- Knowledge of routing protocols OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, IGRP
- Excellent understanding of VPN, site-to-site, client, IPSEC and tunnel modes
- Extensive knowledge of Datacenter design utilizing the Cisco Nexus product line
- Experience with Cisco UCS, HP 3Par SAN, Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX is a plus
- Experience with Load Balancers such as F5, Kemp, Netscaler
- Experience with monitoring via SNMP using tools such as Nagios, Icinga, or Zabbix.
- Expert experience in managing VMware based virtualized environments
- Understanding of HTTP, SFTP, SNMP, SYSLOG, LDAP, TLS, and PGP/GPG is required
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.