- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
As a QA Engineer, you will be involved in different aspects of our software development process; working closely with QA team members, software developers and business staff.
What does a great Quality Assurance Engineer do?
- Review and analyze requirements, provide timely and relevant feedback
- Participate in planning, grooming and estimation sessions
- Create, analyze, and execute test cases/test plans and maintain system configurations used in testing
- Identify, investigate, and escalate quality issues
- Assess product functionality and usability
- Design and build a QA testing solution for large-scale and small-scale projects
- Work with project managers, product owners and software engineers to ensure quality control
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelors’ Degree in a technology field
- 1+ years’ experience in software and Web/Mobile Application testing, including exposure to using manual and automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment a big plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Selenium or any other automation tool a plus
- Experience configuring and testing in virtual environments (such as VMWare)
- Strong understanding of Windows Server and Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Familiarity with the .NET programming environment, C# programming language and source control applications, preferably Perforce
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.