- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to automated deployments of containerized high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Leveraging modern, Open Source Software, to develop next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great DevOps Engineer do?
- Has strong background and passion for infrastructure automation, including CI/CD, container technologies, and cloud technologies.
- Has extensive background running production workloads in AWS.
- Has hands on experience administering on premise network equipment
- Provides solutions for problems that deal with cross-cutting concerns, common needs and high impact/business critical areas. Some examples are logging, security, auditing, integrations, scalability, agility, performance, manageability, versioning, health monitoring, and capacity planning. This includes some hands-on coding as well as oversight of implementation by other developers.
- Explores and reviews new technologies that may add value to our product platform. Helps TMP stay ahead of the curve with new emerging technologies.
- Works closely with the product technical leads to ensure Agile teams are enabled to work at maximum velocity
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Stack Overflow page: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/tmp-worldwide
Requirements for consideration
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working in a DevOps environment
- Expert knowledge of AWS concepts and services
- Strong knowledge of containerization, orchestration, and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of scripting and configuration management languages such as Bash, Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with at least two of the following: Docker, Nomad, Consul (Hashicorp products), Jenkins, GitLabs, Kafka, or RabbitMQ
- Experience building high volume distributed systems
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database systems
- Knowledge in log aggregation with technologies such as ELK stack
- Intimate knowledge with distributed source control systems, build processes, and continuous delivery
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to influence and manage change
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.