- San Francisco, CA
- Regular Full-Time
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategy is executed flawlessly - fully immersing yourself in every aspect of client projects and their implementation. You’ll also be expected to be self-sufficient and work with your clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles in TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Senior Account Executive do?
- The Senior Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients, requiring minimal guidance and managing the works in progress reports.
- You will work with the Account Director and Client Strategist to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals, and on certain accounts will serve as the principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- You’ll mentor and train Account Executives to be successful with client deliverables across all products and services
- The Senior Account Executive will coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful project launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy
- You'll have complete ownership of project execution working directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director. A great Senior Account Executive also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- Working directly with creative teams, the Senior Account Executive will gather and manage creative assets for use across client campaigns and be able to uphold quality through QA and flawless execution.
- A great Senior Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them, helping to reallocate budgets based on knowledge of the media metrics and ROI.
- The Senior Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce reports to support progress towards client goals, articulating the overall digital strategy performance with clients.
- The Senior Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
Requirements for consideration
- 2-3 years digital, media, software or online advertising industry experience required
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), ability to write a brief, and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.