- Regular Full-Time
As an Account Director, you will partner with some of the most recognized brands in world to change the way they engage with Talent in Asia. Backed by TMP’s unique approach and services, and leveraging on our global network of experts, you’ll develop and lead multi-faceted Talent Marketing strategies that deliver on our clients’ business goals. You’ll constantly seek for the most relevant, impactful and efficient tactics to connect companies and talent. It’s one of the only roles at TMP that gives you exposure and experience across all of our offerings – from creative and brand to software, media and metrics.
What does a great Account Director do?
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for building long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and ensuring our delivery meets or exceed client’s expectations.
- The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel strategies aligned to client goals.
- The Account Director works with the Client Strategist, Employer Brand consultants, Creative, Digital Strategists, Support and Delivery teams globally to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Staying attuned with your clients’ challenges and needs, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You will partner directly with local and global subject matter experts and teammates to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout TMP.
Join the global leader in Digital Employer Brand Management that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage strategy, creative and software to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and Talent connect.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years account management / consulting experience within a digital marketing, recruitment consulting and/or advertising agency environment
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate needs into solutions
- Experience in recruitment advertising, HR talent acquisition strategy and/or marketing preferred
- Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Some travels in the APAC region to be expected
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.